- June 5, 2017
- 6:00 PM
- Corinth Elementary School Gymnasium
The yearlong process will offer multiple opportunities for citizen engagement through surveys, focus groups, workshops and public meetings. Envision Corinth 2040 will address this future in a four-step process by:
• studying and understanding Corinth’s current conditions including population, growth prospects, economy, natural environment, development patterns, attractiveness, preservation and
• establishing an inspiring vision of Corinth’s future and establishing planning principles and goals to achieve it,
• developing the blueprint or plan to achieve future vision and,
• creating practical public and private implementation strategies and actions that will advance the City towards its desired future including updating the City’s development code.