Corinth offers a variety of things to do on a regular basis. On Thursday night, Pickin’ on the Square gathers local bluegrass musicians for a jammin’ good time on Court House Square. New art exhibits are on display monthly at the Corinth Artist Guild Gallery. Five concerts are given each year by the Corinth Symphony Orchestra. Entertainment of all kinds from Monster Trucks to big-name entertainers make the Crossroads Arena a drawing-card from surrounding states. The Corinth Library offers interesting case displays, art exhibits, and educational programs. Crossroads Museum, through exhibits, tells the story of Corinth’s past and sponsors traveling exhibits. The Corinth Theatre-Arts season offers something for everyone with a variety of productions and readings. Whatever your interests, there is a place for you.
• Crossroads Chili Cook-off
• Corinth Coca-Cola Classic, 1st Sat.
• Leon Frazier Memorial Gospel Singing, 1st Sat
• Jacinto Fourth of July Festival
• Farmington Heritage Festival
• Hog Wild Barbecue Cooking Festival
• Grand Illumination, 2nd Sat. Download map
• Corinth-Alcorn County Christmas Parade, 1st Sat.