More than 50 diverse enterprises capitalize on the positive business climate in Corinth and Alcorn County, enjoying the advantages of excellent transportation links, economical operating costs, affordable sites, and a substantial trained workforce.
Major areas of business activity are:
- Paper and fiber products
- Wood products and millwork
- Vinyl products
- Packaging containers
- Industrial equipment
- Precision machining and metalworking
- Machine products and fasteners
- Diesel engine remanufacturing
- Furniture and cabinetry
- Fabrics and apparel
- Electronic and communications equipment
- Construction and paving materials
- Health-care services
- Agriculture and timber production
CORINTH IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
For additional information or assistance, please contact the Alliance.